Wednesday, July 8, 2009

She's burning photos in my closet

Little Joanna's like a lazerbeam sky..Well,I'm gonna do something about the huge picture of the title of my blog because it sarrkkk.School canteen food..What's wrong with the f**king school laaaa..We laughed our asses off in Add Maths class today hahaha You can't blame us for being noisy and loud .The class skipped Bio and thank God for that .To my Bio teacher,I hate Biology laa ..Homeworks and folios started chasing me already..Danggg..August is still so far.I need a rope to pull the 22nd now..I can't stand having tuition after school but everyone is doing it .How many pills you guys took to ease the pain ? MJ's memorial thingy was early this morning and I just caught a glimpse of it while brushing my teeth in the living room HAHAHA sorry kakak ..People should appreciate him then suing him with molesting charges which isn't true..Humans are bloody thirsty and insane sometimes..everytime..AND Red house lost to purple in the basketball tournament..WTF la.. I speak like a dumb ass now HAHAHA yes,I got my retainer back.If I lose it again..you guys can punch till i bleed and die..I promise....Mr Lau your cheerful,you crack jokes and make us laugh because of your speciality bonding with add maths..please stop giving so much homework la @#$%^&*

rrruuuudydyy says: win lets go mamak ; )

..::~`ÅdWìñ KoH`~::..=p says: yeah? lol now?

rrruuuudydyy says: kia la..

::~`ÅdWìñ KoH`~::..=p says: hahah malas la XD


rrruuuudydyy says: haha jk only

..::~`ÅdWìñ KoH`~::..=p says: lol wat jk serious mah LOL

rrruuuudydyy says: okay la kia HAHAHHA..

::~`ÅdWìñ KoH`~::..=p says: hahaha crazy la XD

No comments: