Friday, April 17, 2009

Its hawwwtt

I'm been acting like a fool to everyone lately .I said things which I was not suppose to say.I'm very sorry .Even I can't possibly control myself at times .I have to grow up and be someone right?Its a drug which I refuse to stop taking.I keep it to myself ; ).I'm not putting much effort I did before .Yes,I realise that but maybe its too late or something .May is coming.It feels like we're on thin air noawadays .I do not know why .Anyways,Hao Jia bought his guitar =D,Ari changed his name to Salim ,Gukiran is Jamal and Mona fendi will be always Ari's nickname HAHAHA .I got a test next week and I'm doing nothing with my precious time here...EH,GUESS WHATT...I'm shocking sendiri with the Guitar Pro LOL .and tomorrow is the monthly test ..Farkk it larhh

No comments: