Friday, April 10, 2009

I slept with 2 and get down like 1 .I love 3 but got smacked by 4 .

Chelsea won hahahaha 3-1


2008



2009

Add Image

We are 16 now.We are still behaving as though we're 10 but we do feel happiness surrounding us .We still manage to get along even though not all of us are studying in the same school and we do find it hard sometimes if we're facing problems,argueing and also the aka relationship MADNESS.That's the beautiful part of it and life is something awesome God gave us.Be thankful and appreciate stuff


The rocket that Kah seng and I made didn't really fly up as high or what so ever but we seriously had 100% of the word FUN while doing it and testing it in the school field . .We thought we gonna fail but at least it went up and came down with the parachute safely.I don't care if IT didnt go as high as we should.Don't judge..I seriously got drunk today .You can watch the videos of me gaying around HAHAHA.Everyone will see my through colours at school TEE HEE.Owh yea ,NASA is gay.

This was the first attempt Choong Sern did.It sarkk..The parachute got stuck to the bottle somehow.Errm,the dude after this is Choong Sern..It didn;t when far as the third attempt he did .It was 23 seconds in the sky .Awesome? I keep laughing at Ari's voice ha

The British are coming !!The gay part was all Guan Joo's idea !I promise .haha.This is so open but everyone should see this HAHAHA LOL after the British part of me slacking.Joo's rocket was indeed successful

No comments: