Sunday, March 8, 2009

Your body is wonderland

Friday was awesome hahaha.After recess,we had a so called a Religion Day.The Buddhist,Christian,Hindu and other religion will go somewhere .We went out of school because it was hell yeh boring.We wanted to go to Modern but we were too lazy to walk. Aran followed and was crapping as always at exactly 12.30.A form 2 boy asked 'Today got school ar?' HAHAHAHA Seriously ,crank me up.I couldn't stop laughing .Good luck to the last year's Spm candidates.You will be receiving your results ..next week?=O.Thank God tomorrow is a holiday and next week too!So many movies I have not watch..I'm bloody busy with homework ..At least,I'm not dying =D.My brother's band recorded their first song asking people to watch it LOL..It's not bad weh..awesome ,Roxanne got her new car,Ryan sold off his drums,Sarah hi-5ed Danny from Mcfly,The fish in my house went to my dad's office ,John Mayer's guitaring=awesome sial ,I watched Slumdog Millionaire already...LATIKA..LATIKA and my dog is gonna die ."Money money its so smelly in a rich man's world, "said Aran the Arabian gay.I'm selling tickets to la salle's leo club iu day since I won't be there anymore..Its on 14th March at 12.30p.m. till 5.00p.m. in the hall.It's only 8 bucks .Guarantee hot girls and guys hahahaha and no bitchy teachers.PN nizam is the awesome one =D The theme is Greenity .Find me during tuition or something

Stoplights change their name from green to red to green again
Love has its critics but they never keep many friends






I dont know why I;m listening to this freaking song everytime I got to bed..It really sucks live

No comments: