Monday, March 16, 2009

Tag is my pet's name


Directions:
Once you've been tagged,you've to write a blog or a note on Facebook with 16 random things,facts,habits or goals about you.At the end,choose 10 people to tag,listing their names & why you choose them.Don't forget to leave them a comment (''you're it'') and to read your blog. You can't tag the person that tagged you.

1. I don't hate myself like Mona Lisa
2. I still gamble with Ismail Johari...weird..
3. My lizard ate my teacher because it said my teacher ate it's poo
4. Mexican food is awesome with peanut butter and pee of course
5. I love Claire Danse
6. I never swear
7. Sushi is like a cigarette but McDonald's is my heroin
8. I love watching movies
9. I got hit by a train yesterday
10. I just ate a fly
11. I yawn when I'm nervous
12. I drool when I sleep
13. I fly when your high..
14. When I'm bored,I scribble stuff on my school pants
15. My goal is to get a dog and named it Digi
16. I am good in sleeping..

People that I want to tag :
1)Hao Jia
2)Chee How
3)Chu
4)Everyone...
5)Case close
6)Do
7)whatever
8)you want to ..do la babi

No comments: