Sunday, February 15, 2009

The Planets Bend Between Us

I WENT TO SCHOOL YESTERDAY HAHAHA SUE ME LARH. Anyways,we painted the car park.I volunteered because Biology was boring.Exams are coming though.It's okay .I went basketball this morning and its fun.I was obviously the laughing stalk there.Ethan didn't go because he is still in Kuantan.nvm,bring me back some rambutan.I still got the video of him drumming and his laughter was rather the same old ethan I suppose hahaha.Its a good thing,I promise .My cousin,Brenda is going to watch Mcfly live in Melbourne next month.Lucky weh....So,my sis is begging my mom to send her there..She's already going UK this September.SIGHH..The Fray is making me highhhhh.I'm getting lazier every single day.=D.


You spin my head right round, right round
When you go down, when you go down down.
.





No comments: