Friday, February 6, 2009

Ooh darling 'cause you'll always be my baby

I got a bad feeling I made the wrong choice..Oh well nvm about that.Everyone is so so so busy nowadays.School still remain the same.It's noisy, crazier and lustier .Anyway,Brenda is going back to Aussie tomorrow afternoon..sad.Blarrdy shit la..I still got 2 years.I'll wait.Because of my tuition schedule which is damn freaking packed.I don't get to go for family dinners,I don't even get to eat my lunch until 5 something ,I'm often not at home like I used to anymore ,I can't go for sports practice and I don't get enough of sleep..Even my mom think I should rest for a few days .Instead,she wants me to try taking tuitions on a Saturday.I rather not go for tuition if I were to take tuition classes on weekends.Homeworks!~!You know I;m the type of human who does the homework on the 11th hour .I know most of you people are like that kan?Don'
t lie la bugger . I've been browsing in youtube a lot lately LOL I'M BORED.. I like Snow Patrol's new album.It's kick ass

No comments: