Friday, May 9, 2014

5

You see, I have placed everything and I mean everything inside this alluring treasured box. I don't wish to open it for a very long time. Likewise, I wish I could snap my fingers and it would be gone. Out with the old, in with the new. That's how I see it. However, I know that there are many repercussions ahead when I am walking into a swarm filled with alligators. That's why I tend to avoid that twenty minutes of movie climax all the time. I think of it like stealing my all-time favourite cookies from Mom's cookie pot and silently tip-toeing away to the attic upstairs so that I can enjoy that 5 seconds of heaven (which is after that climax). In short, I am deliberately skipping an essential part that many individuals go through. 

It worries me sometimes that when I dream about my decision and only remembering a glimpse of it as I daydream during the day. It just comes back. It starts surfacing to my horizon through my pair of eyes like those purple and orange sky you see in the evening. You can't stop looking at it because it is just so surreal. That's what is happening here when I recall my dreams. I tend to create this semi-imaginative tale that it matter in fact happened before. Questions start falling down from the sky at night like shooting stars. When it fall, it thumps with a loud bang as the frenzied shattering of stars begin, one by one. It is like this everyday. It is between fantasy and reality or vice versa. I don't know which comes first or whether the latter is even true.