Saturday, May 7, 2011

She Knows

We find it hard to believe sometimes teenagers are the cause of most emotional break downs in the family but sometimes ignorance can help make things better.Ever had that one moment where you and your mom had the silent treatment when she's driving.Sometimes I lose control of my temper and it'll be like a cannon ball shooting towards the other side of the world.It's still happening of course.Then,some ask why do you look so sad and grumpy the next day?That's when that factory in your brains starts giving artificial smiles to do a talent show in front of your mates.It'll  make the whole day gloomy,silent and an experience which I myself keep asking what are my options for a 17 year old to do.

The moments where mom had to count till 10 seconds when feeding us porridge with a porcelain-like spoon and the kiddies had to chew the food and swallow it while watching the tele.The moment when dad say no to a football clinic but mom sent that whimpy kid to the training ground just to look at them train for 15 MINUTES and then headed home without doing anything.When was the last time you saw them smiling when I had medals,certificates for 11 years.They're so used to it.but friends come along congratulating you,hugging you,praising you.Not comparing but hoping someday they know.

I guess when you enter college.There's no such thing as groupies sticking to a group with common interest. Perhaps moving on is one solution I never tried.I try to be funny and lively most of the time yet it's not enough.Most of the time people save me from drowning and I fail to keep my head above sea level.It's not something new yet I'm like a 2 year old riding a bike with 2 wheels.

Raymond:you're the only person who can work hard at both sports and studies in Science 2.
I guess he was the first one noticing my acts and started advising when I say loads of dissatisfaction of my private life and studies.Might post some photos from HSK IU day today maybe next week.Taking it from fb.

Well,I guess this will be my last written post till semester 1 finishes.To the ones who just started college and will be going to form 6 on Monday.Good luck.To the moms out there,Happy Mothers Day.To my mom,Happy Mommy's Day...yea..I know..that's one thing I never told you before...''I know''.

No comments: