Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Hey,Wish you hadn't blown my mind and killed the suprise

I know every single one of you watched the World Cup.It doesn't matter if it's a glimpse of the epic Huntelaar or the crazy sprinter Ozil.I know you guys will somehow watch with your families.So yeah it's the taste of booze and pizza,ALL OVER YA!Two recent Germany matches were really inspiring.You can hear the shouts,cheers and laughter with the eyes shut but still trying to look on the big screen.I know I've not mention about the English but they OFFICIALLY suck and are in deep shit now.So yeah,Cappelo's men are in dead meat ready to be sliced with the shiny knife.I know there's also dark secrets,people gambling and stuff but it's really honestly funny seeing how teenagers now negotiate,betting their 10 bucks or whatever.For instance,they'll wrap their frigging pinky to the other party and will do their magic of betting in style HAHA or writing on a piece of fresh paper from your school exercise book.Anyways,it's ending soon so football mania will be gone.

Well Monday was slightly okay since everything was back to normal except I was having flu and coughing.Me being the hero played basketball during PJ like usual.Tiring but it's well worth it haha Everyone was watching us like the students from our block and the students at the science lab.Yeh everyone who was in the semicircle shape court was seriously focusing a 100%,creating opportunities to make that darn orange ball into the net.After the game,my back pain started and blisters under my feet because of the inappropriate shoe used.So after recess,we went to the library as usual and I took out my shoe.There was blood on both of my left and right feet and I didn't notice.How stupid am I not knowing all these.It was fine UNTIL I showered.It hurts like gila babi indescribable pain torturing me.So I was limping even since having that ''FUN'' 30 minute exercise.After school I slept until 5.17..awesome

Tuesday was okay I guess..

No comments: