Saturday, May 22, 2010

If You Listen Once

I spent my afternoon like the usual.The moodiness and absence of the crooked smile I usually have were somewhere I can't possibly find ..somehow.Turned on the music at moderate volume to not vandalise the neighbours mood ,opened the windows to get that perfect sunbeam but failed as it was raining and the light blue biology book was open at page 98..Mom and Dad went to Pantai for the brain scan thingy.Yup,this is the part where Rudy writes stupid and obnoxious sentences but ...

Breakfast was unprepared so the maidy gave leftovers and lunch...Yeah lunch.I conquered my satisfaction by calling Mcd's .Let's just skip the afternoon part and just go with the flow ...FUHH .5.30..I went jogging with no directions in my mind as usual.The part when I was suppose to contract those tired and unprepared muscles were struggling to move .Went to the hills and ended up walking like bodohly until it was 7.The point of jogging today was like to erase everything that was in my head but it ended up,slowly adding it with greater mass so thank you very much.That's my saturday chimo

No comments: