Monday, December 15, 2008

Details from the FABRIC

I'm backkkk.I ate the hotdog from 1901 in the plane.; )I bought a shirt .Errm..Never GOING back there again.Stupid homeworks keep pouring in.Kow's going Genting,Janssen going HK and Jia going to Aussie.Flurkk all of u.20th going Langkawi .4 days 3 night.Its gonna be awesome.When I get back,its's gonna be a problem again.No drama's like I said.It's us against the world;)Aaron is backk but just for the holidays.There's so many movies I wanna watch like for an example Monsters vs Aliens and many more.Watching so many trailers seriously made the 'beh tahan ' mode on.AND~! MY @#$%^&*() @#$%^&*#$%^&*$%^&*($%^&*(%^&*($%^&*#$%^&*#$%^&*$%^&*$%^& Astro got struck by LIGHTNING .
Country roads, take me home
To the place I belong
West virginia, mountain momma
Take me home, country roads
I like this old frigging song =D
This morning.Let's see...I went out with my mom for breakfast.Then came back,slept again,woke up and went to the dentist.After that,we went for McDonald's at Klang Parade.As we're eating,we saw a dude,looks like a foreigner to me.Guess what he was eating....A big bowl of white rice and water.LIKE WTF MAN.Seriously,I felt madly bad towards myself.How can they give that poor guy white rice to eat.Malaysia is a shit hole place larhh.Plus,I got a lecture from my mom .When we got backk,I slept again and went to tuition after seeing lambs walking around in circles.After tuition,my mom,Rox and me went to Aeon.I went up to buy some donuts in Big Apple.As I was walking ,I saw Kelvin shocking sendiri with the drums =D.Come on la..He's using his hands as sticks.It was funny.Went down,went homeee and here I am.

No comments: